The T's & C's
Terms and Conditions for Feldon Shelter + Sitka + Kokako Competition
- By entering the competition each entrant will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and to have agreed to be bound by them.
- Failure to supply all requested personal information at the time of submitting an entry might result in the entry being invalid.
- No responsibility will be taken for incomplete entries.
- Only one entry per subscription via our official website www.kokako.co.nz will be accepted. A weekly, bi-weekly or monthly subscription must be active for the campaign period (until Tuesday 31st January 2017).
- By entering our competition winners agree to their names being published at our discretion for publicity purposes. This is likely to be via social media or our blog but is at our discretion.
- The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable, and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- If any of the prizes are not available at the time of each draw (circumstances which may be the result of our competition partners), Kokako will find a suitable replacement of a similar value.
- All prizes are subject to the standard terms and conditions of our competition partners Feldon Shelter and Sitka who are supplying the prizes.
- The main prize consists of a Feldon Shelter “Crows Nest” two person tent, customised with Kokako branding and coffee brew gear pocket, valued at NZD $2199.00. The prize includes assistance with fitting of the tent at the Feldon Shelter workshop in West Auckland at a date to be agreed with Feldon Shelter. If the winner is outside of Auckland the tent will be shipped to a nominated New Zealand address. Kokako and Feldon Shelter cannot be held responsible if the tent does not fit your vehicle, if you do not have the requisite roof racks, or if you have no vehicle to put the rooftop tent onto. More details about the tent can be found at here.
- Spot prizes will be supplied by Sitka, and include a mens Triple Threat tee (valued at $59.90 - drawn 24/11/16), a womens Canadiana One Piece (valued at $129.90 - drawn 07/12/16), Sitka Pack (valued at $150 - drawn 16/12/16), a womens Leave It Better tee (valued at $59.90 - drawn 29/12/16), a mens Grise shirt (valued at $199.90 - drawn 07/01/17), a womens Abel plaid shirt (valued at $199.90 - drawn 19/01/17) and a Sitka Trade axe (valued at $399.90 - drawn 31/01/17).
- Only entries received via our website by midnight Tuesday 31st January 2017 be accepted and eligible to win the selected prizes. Subscriptions must stay active until Tuesday 31st January 2017.
- All prize winners will be drawn at Kokako Head Office, 537 Great North Road, Grey Lynn, Auckland, New Zealand.
- Winners will be notified via email.
- If the prize winner cannot be contacted within 3 days, at the discretion of Kokako that winner will forfeit the prize with no right of compensation and the prize will be redrawn.
- Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, Kokako Organic Coffee and their employees are not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prizes.
- Entry is open to New Zealand residents only. Employees of Kokako Organic Coffee, Feldon Shelter and Sitka are not eligible to enter the competition.
- The decision of judges in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Under the Privacy Act 1993 and as per the terms on the Kokako website (www.kokako.co.nz), all individuals have the right to access and correct their personal information by contacting Kokako in writing via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or via post to PO Box 8681, Symonds Street, Auckland, 1150.