The T's & C's
Terms and Conditions for the Kōkako + Sinch Bikes + By Marsden Competition
- By entering the competition each entrant will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and to have agreed to be bound by them.
- Failure to supply all requested personal information at the time of submitting an entry may result in the entry being invalid.
- No responsibility will be taken for incomplete entries.
- Only one entry per order over $30 via our official website www.kokako.co.nz, or at our flagship coffee bar in Commercial Bay, from Thursday 26th November 2020 up until 5pm 24th December 2020 will be accepted. Existing recurring coffee subscriptions are excluded unless they are new subscriptions purchased during the competition period.
- By entering our competition winners agree to their names being published at our discretion for publicity purposes. This is likely to be via social media or our blog.
- The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable, and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- If any of the prizes are not available at the time of each draw (circumstances which may be the result of our competition partners), Kōkako will find a suitable replacement of a similar value.
- All prizes are subject to the standard terms and conditions of our competition partners Sinch Bikes or By Marsden who are supplying one of the prizes.
The main prize consists of your choice of either a Sinch Jaunt 1 27.5 Bicycle valued at NZD $3599.00, or a custom made By Mardsen Surf Board with board bag & fins up to the value of $2535.00.
The prize delivery will be executed by the competition partners, Sinch Bikes OR By Marsden respectively, depending on which prize is chosen by the winner. If the winner is outside of Auckland and the prize cannot be collected in person Kōkako will cover the cost of shipping it to a nominated New Zealand address. More details about the Sinch Jaunt 1 27.5 can be found at here and By Marsden boards here.
- The prize winner will be drawn at the Kōkako Roastery, 9 Charles St, Mt Eden, Auckland, New Zealand on Tuesday 29th December 2020.
- Winners will be notified via email and asked which prize they would prefer. The winner can only choose one prize – the bike or the board.
- If the prize winner cannot be contacted within 3 days, at the discretion of Kōkako that winner will forfeit the prize with no right of compensation and the prize will be redrawn.
- Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, Kōkako Organic Coffee, Sinch Bikes and By Marsden and their employees are not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prizes.
- Entry is open to New Zealand residents only. Employees, their immediate family members and shareholders of Kōkako Organic Coffee, Sinch Bikes and By Marsden are not eligible to enter the competition.
- The decision of judges in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Under the Privacy Act 1993 and as per the terms on the Kōkako website (www.kokako.co.nz), all individuals have the right to access and correct their personal information by contacting Kōkako in writing via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or via post to PO Box 8681, Symonds Street, Auckland, 1150.