Terms and Conditions for our Moccamaster Competition
Terms and Conditions – for Kōkako + The Huts Moccamaster Competition
- By entering the competition each entrant will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and to have agreed to be bound by them.
- Every purchase of a Moccamaster via our website is considered an entry into this competition. If you purchase two or more those will be counted as subsequent entries.
- By entering our competition winners agree to their names being published at our discretion for publicity purposes. This is likely to be via social media or our blog but is at our discretion.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable, and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- If the prize is not available at the time of the draw (circumstances which may be the result of our competition partners), Kōkako will find a suitable replacement of a similar value.
- The prizes is subject to the standard terms and conditions of our competition partners The Huts in Ahipara who are supplying the prizes.
- The main prize consists of a three night stay for two in one of The Huts. It can be redeemed at any time between Sep 30th 2019 and Sep 30th 2020 - but excludes for public holidays and any dates between the 26th of December and 19th of January.
- Flights and transfers are not included and are the responsibility of the winner.
- Kōkako and The Huts cannot be held responsible if the dates available do not fit your schedule. More details about the accommodation can be found here.
- Prize will be drawn 4th October 2019 at the Kōkako Roastery, 9 Charles St, Mt Eden, Auckland.
- The winner will be notified via email.
- If the prize winner cannot be contacted within 3 days, at the discretion of Kōkako that winner will forfeit the prize with no right of compensation and the prize will be redrawn.
- Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, Kōkako Organic Coffee and their employees are not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting the prize.
- Employees of Kōkako Organic Coffee and The Huts are not eligible to enter the competition.
- The decision of judges in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Under the Privacy Act 1993 and as per the terms on the Kōkako website (www.kokako.co.nz), all individuals have the right to access and correct their personal information by contacting Kokako in writing via email: email@example.com or via post to PO Box 8681, Symonds Street, Auckland, 1150.