Hospo Red Relief Terms and Conditions
This competition is equally supported by Kōkako Organic Coffee Roasters, Almighty Drinks, La Marzocco NZ, Karma Drinks, All Good, Innocent Packaging and ACME. These businesses share no formal affiliation to each other but want to do something to support the ailing hospitality sector as Aotearoa heads into a third year of business impacted by Covid-19.
Terms & Conditions 14.02.22
- All nominations of independently New Zealand owned hospitality businesses in Aotearoa New Zealand will be considered as valid entries.
- Entries will be accepted 12.01am Tuesday 15th February 2022 to 11.59pm Sunday 6th March 2022.
- To submit a hospitality business we request that you spend some money with the establishment (the transaction value is up to you, but make it count!); whether that be online by way of a voucher, in person/contactless takeaway or dining in.
- Eligible entries must be submitted via hosporedrelief.co.nz and include an image or screenshot of your purchase, the name of the business you are nominating and suburb and the name and contact email of the person nominating the business.
- Email addresses and personal contact information collected from this competition will not be used or shared.
- This is not a popularity contest, although more nominations for a business will result in a higher likelihood of winning. An eligible winner will be selected using a random generator on Monday the 7th of March 2022 and announced by midday.
- Kōkako and its competition partners reserves the right to cancel, amend or change the dates of this campaign at any time.
- The eligible winner will be provided with a cash contribution of $10,000 NZD (including GST) by the 31st March 2022. The prize is intended to support the winning business with cashflow and can be used towards payroll, creditor payments, rent or whatever the owners of the business determine is the best use of the funds.
Go to Home page