Hospo at Home Recipe e-Book


This recipe e-book has been created by Kōkako for the cafés and restaurants across Aotearoa that support us; so we can support them. After hitting 'add to cart', head this way to add coffee, or drinking chocolate, for home too and we'll get it off to you quick smart.

Thank you for paying what you can for it; every one of these establishments appreciates it, and please hold off sharing it with your mates — unless they want to contribute a koha too! 10% of the profit from this e-book will go to Everybody Eats and the other 90% will be evenly split with all of the contributors. We're just taking out the online transaction fees. Special thanks to Steve & Jill at Parkby Projects for their whimsical illustrations.

Now strap on your apron, things are about to get delicious.  

Hospo at Home Recipe e-Book


Our Packaging is Compostable

He wairākau ā mātau putunga

Our packaging is made in NZ from sustainably-produced wood pulp and GM-free corn sources, and meets international composting standards

Find out how 

Related products